The Department of Higher Education officials of Odisha state on Friday commenced the admission process for under graduate courses for higher secondary passed students. The applicants who submitted application for these degree programs are advised to approach the concerned educational institute or college to process admission and document checking starting June 16 to 19, 2017.
Already DHE Odisha had declared the first round allotment result and the selection merit list on June 13, 2017. Over four lakh candidates had furnished application for higher secondary courses. The total number of seats available in Degree is 2,16,860 and Sanskrit is 9,084.
The candidates should be handy with the following particulars during admission process
- 3 pp (passport) size coloured specimen photograph
- Requisite Admission fees in form of cash / dd
- Certificate of Leaving from School / College last attended
- Certificate of Conduct issued by the respective institution last attended
- Migration Certificate, if required
- Statement of Marks of the Higher Secondary plus Examination
- HSC Pass Certificate
- Reservation Certificate, if needed
- Weightage Certificate, if wanted
All the above documents, certificates, testimonials of the students seeking admission will be checked for 1st round of allotment. The candidates wanting selection in the second allotment should remit Rs. 100. The College officials will refund the demand draft in case the applicants wants to shift to a various college in the 2nd phase after availing admission to a college in the first allotment.